One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Plans for 2015 PhD intake in the field of Biological Science
Khyati Dalal profile image Khyati Dalal Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I did my MRes ( Masters by Research ) in Biological Sciences from University of Manchester in the year 2012. Currently , I am working for Novartis Vaccines. However, I wish to do my PhD now from USA. Could you guide me when should I start preparing for 2015 intake....... Is it possible to do PhD in biological sciences. Just to let you know.... I did 3 years of bachelors in genetics then total 4 years...
  • January 14, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Ofcourse you can pursue your PhD in Biological Science.  You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, research proposal, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial documents. Then you have to submit an application to the university on the university’s website. You may find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers PhD in Biological Science. Generally, students are expected to start their admission process 8 -9 months prior to the admission intake. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Plans for 2015 PhD intake in the field of Biological Science '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.