One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
please evaluate my profile.
Vasanth Krishna profile image Vasanth Krishna Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10
GRE-295,IELTS-6.5,B.E-8.3,one year work exp in software MNC.i am trying m.s in microelectronics or any related field.shortlisted universities are.1.Nanyang technical university.2)technical university of munich.3)University of freiburg4)university of texas at dallas.5)michigan technological university6.university of central florida..what are my chances for these universities..suggest me some goo universities if possible.i am applying for fall 2014.
  • December 27, 2013

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

First you should finalize the country in which your interested to continue your higher education also chances of getting into these university are from 65 to 70 %. You can get more choice of university based on your profile and the country in uniguru website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Vasanth Krishna profile image Vasanth Krishna Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10

My first preference is germany..what are chances of getting into these german universities?

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Yes chances of getting into german university are good and processed further to the application process.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'please evaluate my profile.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.