One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please give information on masters degree and scholarship.
Rashed Rokz profile image Rashed Rokz Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello! I want know about, what are the names of university that provide the master's .I have completed my (mechanical). And what are the fees per semester. I want university near Chicago .
  • July 14, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, The Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering at University of Illinois at Chicago offers graduate programs leading to degrees in Mechanical Engineering at both the master’s and doctoral levels. You have many universities in the USA offering Mechanical Engineering courses. You can do self search for the universities of your choice. Average cost of tuition and fees is approx. 10,000-20,000 $ per year, depending upon program, institution and location. Scholarship is available and you need to apply early for scholarships in USA.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Please give information on masters degree and scholarship.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.