One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Please give me information on postgraduate Diploma courses
Priya Rprasad profile image Priya Rprasad Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed in Electronics and communication engineering, I am an Indian citizen. I wish to live in Singapore. Please help me to get a job there. Can you to tell me best postgraduate diploma.
  • July 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

It is difficult to advise you without knowing your percentage in your Engineering course. Assuming that you have done well, you could look at Master of science in Intergrated Circuit Design at TUM Asia (which is in association with Nanyang Technology University and German Institute of Science and Technology). When you complete from here, you will definitely get a job. The course fee here would be approximately 35,000 Singapore$.

The second option to probably look at a Graduate Diploma in Logistics Managemnt at SIMM. Here the course fee would be 4 lakhs and good job options are available.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, In addition to what my Co-expert has mentioned, you can also seek to do Short term Graduate Diploma in Marketing from Marketing Institute of Singapore, which are 6 months courses and ideal for students to seek jobs in Singapore in the Management or Marketing related positions. These programs are meant for Job seekers and program costs will no be more than 5000 to 6000 Sing $ ( approx 2 lakhs) . 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Please give me information on postgraduate Diploma courses'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.