One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 posts
Please guide me in the field of IELTS and TOEFL.
Tenzin Deleck Tenzin Deleck Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Dear Sir, I am really worried about the TOEFL and IELTS test. It’s going to be my first time and I know about the format but I still lack practice. Please give me some idea how can I get good score in TOEFL like 550 paper based and 7 in IELTS score? Awaiting your reply!!
  • May 25, 2012

Replies (5)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Tenzin, the best preparation for the test is to practice your English on a regular basis. You can do that by reading newspaper articles, communicating with other students via email or on forums, listen to tapes in English, watch TV reports BBC or British channels etc. Write an essay and a letter everyday of around 250 words in 25 minutes each. Try to understand English in British accent. Speak in English with your family or friends.  Take free IELTS test in British Council website for practice and also look for Testden website for free TOEFL practice.

All the best.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Toefl Counsel profile image Toefl Counsel Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

If you want to improve on the TOEFL Writing section, I will edit and score your practice essay(s).  Let me review your first essay for FREE, and if you like my comments/feedback, my regular price is thirty dollars ($30) per essay. 

I am an immigrant to the United States with an Ivy League degree, and I understand how stressful the TOEFL can be.  I have already helped hundreds of other test-takers improve their Writing scores. 

Email your essay to TOEFLCounsel@gmail.com, and I will have it back to you within twenty-four (24) hours. 

Ray Pp profile image Ray Pp Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 8 Points: 130

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits Email us at
ray.powells31@gmail.com for details Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?

Mambo Haji profile image Mambo Haji Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and 

Australia . 

Email: documentshaji12@yahoo.com

Mambo Haji profile image Mambo Haji Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

BUY Original IELTS certificate BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES(((documentshaji12@yahoo.com))

We sell registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA and other English Language certificates.

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language 

Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be 

verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are 

imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and 

verifiable for ever.We can help you to get IELTS and GMAT Certificate without you attending the exams ,The certificate is 

registered and can be verified online .this certificate for University admission and any immigration use .us to register 

your scores in any ielts center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified

IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and 

Australia . 

Email: documentshaji12@yahoo.com

Add a quick reply to 'Please guide me in the field of IELTS and TOEFL.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.