One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please help me decide whether to go forward with the Master's program.
Asp Stud profile image Asp Stud Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am a Computer science engineering graduate, with 1.8 years of experience in Market research, analysis and IT sales. I am planning to continue my studies for a master's degree. I have the offer from University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth Campus, but as I wanted a 1 yr program I am getting admission for PMP program with Navitas at Umass Dartmouth, after completing which I will be doing my regular MBA. My question is it worth taking it? Is it safe to continue? I want to move in the field of market research, analytics as in, to functional job and not technical. So I have few other Universities and Course in mind but not sure on whether to continue. Below are the universities. Please guide me, I am seeking for help at this point, when I am supposed to take admission and start in fall 2012 only. University Of Connecticut - MS in business analytics and Project Management. Hosfra University - MS in Market research and analysis. Looking forward to hear soon.
  • May 27, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, congratulations for the offer from the university, students who complete the Navitas at Umass Dartmouth,  Pathway Program  can go straight into Year 2 of their university degree. It is an excellent option for international students who are looking for a more supportive learning environment in first year of studies. For international students interested in a highly supportive program and environment, at one of the USA’s most respected universities, the Navitas at UMass Dartmouth Pathway Program is an excellent choice.

M.S. in Business Analytics and Project Management program (MSBAPM) from University Of Connecticut is recently ranked among the very best Master programs worldwide. The course is accredited by the SAS Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI). The University of Connecticut is one of the top 20 national public research universities in the nation.  You can read the news and events of the course in the University of Connecticut business school.

MS in Market research and analysis from Hosfra University prepares the students for middle- to upper-level positions within the marketing research function at various organizations or marketing research firms. The program enhances students’ with the quantitative and qualitative research skills. These programs are targeted at those who seek to develop expanded bases of knowledge in a particular area of business, as well as those who may seek career change from one business discipline to another. Read the Bulletin about the program in Hosfra University.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Please help me decide whether to go forward with the Master's program.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.