One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Please help me with the selection of university which is best for Electrical Engineering.
Srikanth Thota profile image Srikanth Thota Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I applied to University of Missouri-Kansas city for Electrical Engineering. I got admission with DICE award. I also got admission in SIUE but with no funding opportunity. So please help me with the selection of university which is best for Electrical Engineering. Thanks Srikanth thota
  • April 26, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Ramesh Rangachari Ramesh Rangachari Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 30 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

Both the Universities are equally placed and since you have a sholarship award, you can choose University of Missouri - Kansas City.

Ramesh Rangachari | Education Overseas Academy
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hi Srikant, Congratulations for the admit (I20) you have received from UMKC and SIUE. As suggested by Mr. Ramesh, I too feel that both are comparable and UMKC will be better option as they have offered DICE award. It just shows that UMKC is more aggressive in having you their student and you too can benefit from this give and take process.

I will suggest you to correspond with the professors and the alumni network of UMKC which will help you further in saving cost and getting best from the university resources.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Please help me with the selection of university which is best for Electrical Engineering.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.