One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please name a few good colleges for Fashion Merchandising/Buying(not in USA) preferably with an affordable cost.
Abhinav Pathak Abhinav Pathak Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my Bachelors in Fashion Technology from the National Institute of Fashion Technology. I am planning to go for masters. So, please help me with a few good colleges in the above mentioned or similar courses(not in USA) Please note that I am not looking for colleges with very high tuition fees. Thanks Abhinav
  • October 05, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

There are many colleges around the globe for Masters in Fashion design and Fashion technology.

Some of the best colleges for pursuing your career have been listed below.

CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS (London) - $14,900-$20,000

BUNKA FASHION COLLEGE/BUNKA WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY (Tokyo, Japan) – $12,677- $19,030

ANTWERP ROYAL ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS (Belgium) - $8,000

UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER (London, England) – $16,538

LONDON COLLEGE OF FASHION (London, England) – $18,500

Do visit fashion courses for more colleges and universities offering Masters in Fashion design and Technology.

Good luck!
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Please name a few good colleges for Fashion Merchandising/Buying(not in USA) preferably with an affordable cost.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.