One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please provide me the list of top universities for MS in USA?
Krishna Con profile image Krishna Con Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello friends I pass out in year 2014 as an Electrical  engineer. Now wanna continue my ms from USA. Please do suggest me best Universities for MS Programs in UK so that I can apply for it.

• December 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Krishna,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

We Can definitely provide you with the best options according to your profile and for that we need your detailed CV which you can email at Please attach your mark sheets for Undergrad and GRE/TOEFL if given. 

We provide Free services which includes Short listing of Universities, SOP editing, Online TOEFL/IELTS coaching and Visa Assistance.

To start the process please email your documents and contact information. Please get yourself registered on our website to get a call back also you can also reach us at our Toll Free Number 1-800-103-2581.

Kind Regards,

Poonam Rani

Team Hotcourses!

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Please provide me the list of top universities for MS in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.