One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Please suggest MBA abroad destinations purely based on work permit and PR options.
Amit Gurnasinghani profile image Amit Gurnasinghani Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 11

Could you please suggest me a country to complete my MBA degree with good quality education and primarily where I can work and live for the rest of my life.

I have my Bachelors in Management Studies from Mumbai University along with 6+ years of working experience including 1 year of International exposure and 2 years in Team Management role.

I would like to pursue an MBA degree to grow into middle level management position and for better pay package.

Please do consider the practical scenario in the country you recommend, like for example Australian government gives 2 years of post study work permit and also an option for PR but its not quiet easy to get a sponsor in Australia to support PR as the govt paper work and minimum wages for foreign immigrants are to high for the employers.

Thanks in advance.

• September 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (3)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Amit,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Most of the European countries give you a stay back of 6months -1.5 years after the course.Australia,Newzealand,USA will give you a stay back of 2 years after the course.If we talk about the practical scenario its similar everywhere as the universities do not have campus placements ,however they have a dedicated career team who assists the students in gettins jobs.Companies will assist you in the legal formalities as well once you come on board but the PR process takes time as it is based on fulfillment of certain parameters like average salary.

In order to apply for MBA at a high ranked university please appear for GMAT as it will help you in the profile building.The statement of purpose,good elaborate resume explaining the roles and responsibilities,letter of recommendations also contribute a lot to the profile.Europe is an upcoming destination provided you are fine learning the local language as it helps you to be comfortable with the localites.

We can help you to find out the relevant options please feel free to contact us on 011-49196902.

Also,please browse through our website(www.hotcoursesabroad.com) to explore options.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Amit Gurnasinghani profile image Amit Gurnasinghani Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 11

Thank you Khushboo for your suggestions.

Just out of curiosity, you did not mention about Singapore or Canada. Do they not provide stay back option or is their any other challenge?

Appreciate your help on this!

Thanks

Amit 

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Amit,

Singapore does not offer stay back.

Canadian Universities need 16 years of education.Your course must be of 3 years which means 15 years.You can get your qualification assessed by WES if they feel that it is equivalent to 16 years then after taking GMAT you can apply to good options.

Hope this helps

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest MBA abroad destinations purely based on work permit and PR options.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.