One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please suggest me a good career option
Bhavna Anvekar profile image Bhavna Anvekar Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my 12th with PCMB but was unable to score good marks that's around 40 to 50% so don’t wish anymore to join B.E. Many are suggesting me to do BBM,BCA, BBA and BSc in Agriculture. What should I do can you please suggest.
  • May 25, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Bhavna, you have not mentioned whether you want to do higher studies in abroad. We provide information for higher studies in abroad. If you have not scored well in your class XII you need not worry because lots of options are available nowadays. Your score in Class XII can’t restrict you to enter into higher studies or professional courses. You can opt for BSc or BCA if you are interested in computers. Or if you have interest into business you can opt BBA or BBM.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest me a good career option'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.