One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please suggest me the best SOP samples and format 2013
Akbar Ali Surani profile image Akbar Ali Surani Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 10
i want to pursue mathematics for my undergraduate program i'm not from an IB school. i'm from an ordinary state board govnmnt recognised school. i havent done any researches i am talented in maths i dont have passport so i can apply to UK univ. coz they acceptappliations b4 we get our passport what imp points should i include in my SOP? i dont have any extracurrculars in maths except a certificate of maths quiz ant that too school level quiz
  • December 02, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Akbarali, I would suggest applying for a passport and preparing for the English Language tests such as IELTS as the first step towards the UK application process. You can check the articles on (click on the link) SOP and essays for tips to write SOP's.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest me the best SOP samples and format 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.