One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please suggest the institutional ranking of lifescience zurich graduate school
Prerna Dhakal Prerna Dhakal Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I hold an M.Sc in lifescience from an Indian University and keen on taking up research in industrial microbiology for a doctoral degree or a Ph.D. I want to know the detailed application process and eligibility criteria's for applying to Universities abroad.

• June 21, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

PhD admissions can be a trick task. You need to look for a suitable supervisor on the university website and submit your research proposal along with your CV (detailing work experience and publications as well), an SOP and a covering letter in support of your attachments

If he/she replies approving your proposal you can begin admission procedure as advised by your supervisor 

Hope this helps.

All the best.

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest the institutional ranking of lifescience zurich graduate school'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.