One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Please tell me the way to enter in NUS for Automobile Engineering
Dhruv Airan Dhruv Airan Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I'm Dhruv Airan of class XI currently studying in Ajmer (Raj.). I aspire to an automobile engineer and for that i like National University of Singapore. I want you to tell me the way to join NUS. I will be going to complete my schooling next year from CBSE board. I have not applied for any exam like SAT,TOEFL, etc. Kindly tell me the requirements that i need to join NUS. On their website they have specified that SAT scores are not required for Indian students, Is this true??
  • January 04, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Dhruv, NUS being one of the Top Universities abroad, you need to have very strong academic background along with good SAT and TOEFL scores. Although mentioned as SAT Score is not required in NUS website, you should certainly apply with SAT and TOEFL score as it is one of the eligibility criteria to scrutinize your application. They give first preference to the students who apply with SAT scores. Other than your credentials you should submit inspiring SOP/LOR along with Application materials.
 For more information and selection of universities kindly click on the link given below and fill the form so that you can receive call from our Experts to guide you better! Click Here to Apply Online. Goodluck !

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Dhruv Airan profile image Dhruv Airan Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 11

Thanks a ton for you advice. Kindly tell me the minimum scores of SAT and TOEFL and CBSE BOARD required for admission in NUS and from where i could get scholarships as fees of NUS is really high.

Add a quick reply to 'Please tell me the way to enter in NUS for Automobile Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.