One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Please suggest hotel management sudy options for me in the US!
Arya Gnath profile image Arya Gnath Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi,

I have done my Diploma in hospitality manag(Ah &LA(EI) from Bahrain. Since my husband is working in US, I shall be moving with him shortly in an H4 spouse visa. Can anyone suggest me abt further option to continue my studies in hotel management?

• September 04, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi Arya,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

There are some colleges who are offering Diplomas in Hotel Management, which you can opt once you have reached USA. You can locally apply to one of the institution there. As of now we are not supporting for the same!

I hope this would have given you a fair Idea!

For any other clarification you can get yourself registered at our website www. hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ so that you can chat to one of our expert live!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 256

The hospitality indistry is huge in US and with hotels acoounting for over half a trillion dollars in revenues anually. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement in this diverse and dynamic industry. 

Following are the top universities fo Hotel Management courses in US.

1) Cornell University, New York.

2) Michigan State University, Michigan 

3) University of Nevada at Las Vegas

4) Virginia Tech, Virginia

5) University of central Florida.

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest hotel management sudy options for me in the US!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.