One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Plz suggest me with the list of university according to my profile for MS in Mechanical
Mit Patel profile image Mit Patel Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

CGPA : 6.2

BACKLOGS : 12

IELTS : 6.5

GRE: 295

MS in mechanical Engg (automotive)

• June 14, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Mit,

Universities in USA dont accept applications with more than 6 backlogs. However, below mentioned are few Universities which could accept your application as per credentials shared by you.. Having said that, in USA admissions many more factors play a part like SOP/ LOR's.

1. Dayton University.

2. University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

3.University of Bridgeport.

To get the complete evaluation of your profile kindly send me your CV and mark sheets at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in OR you can also call me at our Toll Free number-1800-103-2581.

Please register on our website www.hotcoursesabraod.com/india/ to keep receiving updates on Overseas Education.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses.

Add a quick reply to 'Plz suggest me with the list of university according to my profile for MS in Mechanical'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.