One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Plz tell me about admission requirements,courses,scholarships...
Vivek Shetye profile image Vivek Shetye Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I mean how much GRE and TOFEL scores are needed... Now I am doing B.E in Information technology from Mumbai University how much score should I need in my B.E... which courses should i apply and which universities... And also tell me about scholarship facilities... Please do the needful as early as possible... Thank You...
  • December 02, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

There are so many factors that influence your admissions, depending on your scores you may have to select the universities. Each university will have their own admission requirement; depending on your scores you can Shortlist University. 

You need to choose your country of study first and then shortlist universities that suits your profile. Once you shorlist the universities, then you have to prepare the Statement of purpose and get ready with your academic credentials. 

The scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Plz tell me about admission requirements'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.