One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Possibility of getting Admission in PG course in Singapore
Shubhanshu Kulshrestha profile image Shubhanshu Kulshrestha Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
HI. I have done my B.E from IT with 73%.and in 10 and 12 I have 72 % .My GRE is 820 and Toefl is 94.What are my chances of getting admission in MS (Computer science) in good singapore universities like NUS,Nayang,James Crook, and SMU. ??
  • March 09, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, the chances of getting an admission in to NUS and NTU are not very good. You generally require a 80% marks to secure admissions in those Universities. But you can seek admission to James Cook Univeristy ( JCU). JCU has a strong IT department and offers Master of Information Technology with specilisations in Games Design, Networking and Business Informatics. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Possibility of getting Admission in PG course in Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.