One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Possible university admission.
Profiesto The profile image Profiesto The Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have got in my 10th: 85% 12th:96% b.tech:65.18% (2backlogs) GRE: 304 (V: 143,Q:161,AWA:3) TOEFL:85 1. University of South Alabama 2. Western Kentucky 3. Illinois State University 4. Texas Tech University Can I get admissions from any of these? Please do reply.
  • August 13, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, the University you apply will want to know the reason, what you did in the gap year. It is important that you explain in your application how you used your time in this ‘gap period’. If you can explain well,  what you did (community service, extra courses and so on) in this period then your application will not be viewed negatively. Admission depends on the Universities you apply and unless you clear your backlog. Along with clearing the B.Tech course, you can also appear for the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exam.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Possible university admission.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.