One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
post grad diploma in event management (full time - 1 to 2 years)
Chandan Chaudhary profile image Chandan Chaudhary Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hello adviser , i am a graduate of hotel management (bsc) in 2015. i would like to go to usa for pursuing an event management diploma course over there in uni or college. please suggest me institutes/colleges/universities in kansas city as i hve my relatives in kansas or sommewhere near to it. and the fee structure should not increase more than 5-6 lacks per semester. 

• December 12, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Chandan,

With regards to your query to assist you further on your higher studies at USA I would request you to kindly share me your contact number or you can forward me your resume to

Add a quick reply to 'post grad diploma in event management (full time - 1 to 2 years)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.