One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
Post graduate admissions in USA or UK
Shreyas K R Spray profile image Shreyas K R Spray Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have gre : 282 and toefl : 75 both ibt scores. Please help me to find some good universities in US and UK. Planning for 2014 fall admissions. - Shreyas
  • January 23, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (9)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Shreyas,

With these information, its not possible for us to shortlist the universities. Please provide us your area of interest, under graduate percentage. Your GRE and TOEFL scores are low. If you can retake your exams, it would be great. 

All the best.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Akansha Chawla profile image Akansha Chawla Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Hello everyone! I am 27 with about 5 years of experience in marketing. I wanted to apply for an MBA course for the coming year to further enhance my resume. Any help will be appreciated

Komal Shah profile image Komal Shah Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Woah, 5 years of experience! I am sure that opens doors to almost all marketing MBA courses. It shouldn’t be too much trouble looking for one.

Akansha Chawla profile image Akansha Chawla Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

I sure hope man. Can you help? Where to go? Who to ask? What to do?

Komal Shah profile image Komal Shah Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

So many questions! Have you narrowed down anything? There are a lot of UK, US & Australia career fairs happening around the country. Why don’t you start there? Where are you from?

Add a quick reply to 'Post graduate admissions in USA or UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.