One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Post Graduate Diploma for Study to Work Visa Level 7 or above in Auckland
Bhanuj Sharma profile image Bhanuj Sharma Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am a Commerce Graduate with 5 Years of Work Experience in an International E-Commerce Company.

Over the years, I have worked in the Management, CRM, Website Management and Development, and most recently Planning and Development Departments in the same company.

Now I am planning to study further in New Zealand and gain work experience too. I want to study in Auckland and would be interested in either Business, Management or Operational IT Course Diploma.

As far as I researched, I need to study a 1 Year, Level 7 or above course in order to get Study to Work Visa.

So kindly suggest which course and which university should i opt for taking into consideration the future job prospects. I would also like to know if there would part time job openings for someone like me so that I can sustain the Living Costs.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

• August 09, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Bhanuj ,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We will definately be able to help you get to New Zealand and suggest you options of programs as well. Please get intouch with us via mail at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us on our toll free 1800 103 9634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
John Mike profile image John Mike Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

You may have a look at http://www.aot.edu.au/

Add a quick reply to 'Post Graduate Diploma for Study to Work Visa Level 7 or above in Auckland'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.