One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel,resort or event management- 2013
Suresh Sivakumar Suresh Sivakumar Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am interested in doing a Post graduate diploma outside india to settle down with a job in abroad.I have done 3 yrs diploma in hotel management. my budget is approx 8 lakhs. any suggestion on university or college which costs less expense? I have a 3 yrs of hotel experience.
  • December 26, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can do a PG Diploma in Singapore at Nanyang Institute of Management, which runs a 1 year programs with 6 months theory and 6 months of Work with paid internships in Singapore. The program cost approx about 11 to 12,000 Singapore dollars ( about 5 to 5.5 lakhs) and will be a good program to choose. There are good number of hotels in Singapore and good opportunity to find work there. The other alternative in Singapore is a program at SHATEC. 

You could have done a good program at New Zealand as well but the cost will be more than 15 lakhs but there is good scope for you to apply for PR in New Zealand later. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.