One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Post-graduate education
Raniya Abdullina profile image Raniya Abdullina Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to apply for a post-graduate education in UK. I'm currently studying in the second course as a full-time student in the department of Foreign Languages in Kazan Federal University. I'm an intending teacher of English and French. Please, I'd like to enquire if there are any Universities and post-graduate programs related to my field. Is this type of education expensive in the UK? Are there any scholarships for foreign students? I've got 2 more years in the University and when will it be better to start gathering all the necessary documents? I'd be so grateful to you, if you could help me to sort out these issues. Kind regards, Raniya Abdullina
  • August 31, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Several good Universites offer courses in Languages. You can try University of Nottingham, University of Cambridge, Lincoln, etc for Masters courses. Scholarships for International students are quite limited and meant for the best few applicants. Please enquire with British Council Library in your country and look for opportunites to get scholarships. 

The general documentation required is Statement of Purpose, Recomendation letters from your Professors, attested marksheets, etc for admission. Some Universities will also ask for IELTS or TOEFL as a requirement. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Post-graduate education'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.