One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are my post study work options in USA in the hospitality sector?
Prashant Singh Prashant Singh Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 0

Hi i am looking for masters course (hospitality) in USA. I want to know if i can work post studies. also tell me PR options in USA. Please suggest me such country where i can do masters in hospitality and able to get a PR easily

• August 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hey Prashant, a lot of Indian students travel to Singapore to pursue degrees in Hotel Management. The expenses being lesser compared to the US or UK, Singapore is a good option to consider. Getting admission is also less demanding given that you'll just need to clear a basic English test to secure admission in a decent Uni. There are a variety of hotel management related options you can explore based on your specifics. Just register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India - - and get free guidance on all your study abroad needs.

Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Add a quick reply to 'What are my post study work options in USA in the hospitality sector?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.