One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
postgraduate course md radiology in malaysia
Sri Hari Sri Hari Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i want to do pg in md radiology in malaysia advice me the best university, college and essential qualifications for indian student to come and do pg there
  • October 10, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Sri Hari,

Here are some of the Malaysian universities that offer PG courses in Radiology.

Master of Radiology (MRad)

Institute of Graduate Studies (University of Malaya), Malaysia

Students should have obtained a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Malaya or an equivalent medical qualification approved by the Senate and at least one year of post-registration clinical experience approved by the Senate. 

They should also have an IELTS Band of 6 or TOEFL score of 550 if their first degree is from a university where English is not the medium of instruction; or pass an English proficiency test approved by the University.

Duration – 4 years

Fee - INR 10,43,395 for the entire course

Start date - SEP-12, FEB-13

More details here -

Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia

Students must have completed degree in Doctor of Medicine from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or M.B.B.S., M.D., M.B. Ch. or equivalent with it from acknowledged universities and have clinical experience of at least two years after receiving degree in Medicine when entering the program. 

Duration – 4 years

Fee- INR 43,967 per year

More details here-

There are a couple other universities like Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) that offer courses in Radiology.

Good luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Muddassir Fareed profile image Muddassir Fareed Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Miss kanimozhi I'm Dr Ibrahim.I need to get more info on the 1 year postregistraion clinical experience.can u please help me out with this info

Add a quick reply to 'postgraduate course md radiology in malaysia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.