One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Postgraduate studies in Engineering
Michel Canagasabey Michel Canagasabey Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a Sri Lankan student currently studying undergraduate degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering at Vishweshwraya Technological university in India. I would like to know whether there are any postgraduate courses available with scholarships or part time working opportunities. Awaiting for a positive response
  • July 12, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you academics are good ( approx 8.0 or 80%), then you can seek to apply at NUS and NTU. Both have good ECE related Masters courses and you can seek to apply for MOE ( Ministry of Education ) scholarships up to 80% of the course fees. Since both are Public Universities, you can also work part time. 

You can also look at Technology University of Munich Singapore campus for ICD ( Integrated Circuit Design) or Micro Electronics Masters program which offers excellent Industry scholarships. Apply well in advance to stand a better chance. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Postgraduate studies in Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.