One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Advise to choose a right Master Degree
Pushpender Kumar Pushpender Kumar Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
Hi All, I have done BE(IT) from india in 2008 from that i m doing job in telecom field,but now i decided to do MBA or MS from abroad,so please help to choose perfect master degree for me Thanks, P.Kumar
  • June 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Pushpender, this is th most asked questions by students..to choose between MBA or MS :-).. In general MBA is prefered when you have gained some exp in the industry(it goes for you).. And MS is preferred to go indepth in to the field that you have chosen.. So, you should decide between these....

But when you choose MBA  its obvious that you will compete with all general managemnt students, where as if you do MS in IT.. you may have comparitively less competition...

Pushpender Kumar Pushpender Kumar Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Thanks preveen,as my exp is in telecom field as an engg for 4 years so what to do MS in IT or telecommunication also which country provide me gud study plus employment benefits after postgraduation

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247

First decide whether you want to go in technical background or management background,,then ou can choose a course a according , Since you have 4 years of experience you can take MBA with IT speclization or Masters in telecom management,,that would be apt course for you

Add a quick reply to 'Advise to choose a right Master Degree'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.