One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Need information on Postgraduation in physiotheraoy in USA
Ahsan Kazmi Ahsan Kazmi Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i am applying for postgraduations in physiotherapy so i would like to know the requirement for admission in usa and also is ielts score eligible in usa. also do i have to be registered before starting my course

• July 15, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

Ahsan you did not mention what you have already done in Physiotherapy in India. If you have done your Bachelors or Masters, you can definitely apply for the Doctorate program in Phsycial Therapy. We have many good schools in USA.

However, you would still require IELTS score of at least 650 for admission. IELTS is indeed well accepted in USA, especially now after the fraudulently obtained TOEFL scores in India as reported in the media.

Some schools do offer limited courses for the DPT program on line. You may wish to contact Dominican College in New York. 

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Saritha Bommakanti Saritha Bommakanti Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hi i have done my masters in india and i have 3years of exp in the same fielsd now i wanna do my masters in physiothapy in US could u please suggest the universities with low tution fee

Nidhi Sharma Nidhi Sharma Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hello i have done my bpt, and now i want to know about the masters in physiotherapy in USA, want to know the procedure for admission, fees structure, good university with hostel facilities, scholarship and about license procedure and about visa also thanku.....

Add a quick reply to 'Need information on Postgraduation in physiotheraoy in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.