One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Pre dentistry programme in Ball state university
Lala Najafova profile image Lala Najafova Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, please can you inform about SAT exam, can my son pass online exam, because he is non EU student, and need to get visa in USA.
  • May 10, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

SAT I is a paper based test as far as I know. I will request you to check to know more about SAT I test and test location.

Further, I do not think that you son needs to take SAT I test for admission in Ball State University for pre-dentistry program. Please call or email the university to check the admission requirements for pre-dentistry. I believe he will maximum be asked to take TOEFL test and even that may not be required.

During his course period in Ball State University, he will have to take DAT (Dental Aptitude Test) for admission in universities that offer dental degree programs. There are limited seats for non-residents for dental degree programs and the university you apply for admission in this case Ball State University will give you more information on it. I hope this helps.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Usha A4n profile image Usha A4n Contributor Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 23 Points: 200

thanks for sharing this information

Add a quick reply to 'Pre dentistry programme in Ball state university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.