One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Precaution to be taken before going to visa interview......
Pavan Kumar Pavan Kumar Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi iam pavan,my profile

10th:82.4%

+2:86.8%

Btech:60.44%(completed in time)

ieltes:6 bands

gre:277

1.i applied for 4 universitis got only one admitt that is stevens institute of technology in new jersy so what i have to to answer if VO ask 

how many universitis u applied& what are the addmits?

2.i have 19 back logs if visa officer ask abt backogs what i have to answer?

3.iam 2013 passed out doing courses now is that ok if i say iam doing courses now?

• May 04, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Pavan,

You have a weak profile and you need to prepare your answers well and be confident during your visa interview.

Regarding your queries:

Q. How many universities you applied?

I have applied to 4 universities

Q. How many admits?

One admit

Q. Why only one admit?

You need to reason on quality of universities, program choice, etc, You need to tell VO that you are happy with the admit from x university.

Q. 19 back logs ?

You need to answer why you have so many bag logs and if you have shown improvement lately. Why you will be more genuine and hardworking during your USA study.

Q. Educational gap?

You need to answer what you did in your gap and fill them with proper genuine answer.

All the best!

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Precaution to be taken before going to visa interview......'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.