One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
PREMASTERS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Kolo Johnson profile image Kolo Johnson Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am Kolo Johnson, from Nigeria, I would like to apply for a post graduate diploma or a masters programe in mechnical engineering,presently my qualification is a higher national diploma in mechnical engineering(HND), I have my GRE score and my toefl score. And I would like any marine engineering programme? Kindly hint me on how to go about it for Malaysia.
  • March 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Several good Malaysian Universities have programs in Mechanical Engineering. You can try the following Universities Websites. Legenda University, SEGi University, Taylors University, Help University, University of Nottingham, University of Monash, Swinburne University, etc. 

Every University has its own procedure and admission criteria. Check with a Malaysian Education Counsellor and seek advice about Admission and Visa procedure. With good grades and a good TOEFL score, you can apply to any of the above mentioned University. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'PREMASTERS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.