One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Preparation towards 2015 induction.
Jaison Babu Jaison Babu Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir, I am Jaison Babu and i am a BBM graduate, 2013 passout. Before doing my post graduation, i wanted to get myself a few year work experience. Plan worked out and now i am working in a MNC in payroll department. I would like to get admitted for MBA in USA by 2015 in a reputed university or business school. I haven't yet taken any kind of test as i am planning to do that in the coming 2 years. Please advice me on how i should plan and prepare for my 2015 induction. Thank you regrads
  • December 08, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 689 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Most of the Universities in USA require 2-3 years of managerial work experience for admit in MBA, in which your decision is perfect. Besides, your bachelor degree score is expected to have minimum of 3.5 GPA or 75% and above. You will be expected to score of 6.5/9 in IELTS or 90/120 in TOEFL. I suggest you to take English proficiency test 8 months prior to the start date.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Preparation towards 2015 induction.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.