One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
preperation for IELTS
Arif Khan profile image Arif Khan Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear team Uniguru, stay very hopeful to ask about the ILETS that i want to give the test but i want to prepare for it so well help me for that thanks
  • March 15, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Arif Khan, You can check out the article which gives you some tips to prepare for your IELTS  Exam. All the Best!

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Arif, It takes about 2- 3 months to prepare on the ielts test which consists of english skills on listening , speaking , reading and writing , it is a paper based test and has a band score of 9 a good score for Australian universities is 7.0 /9.0 , test is conducted at IDP and British council in your city refer www.ieltsindia.com to register for the test you will get practice material and CD's on registration for the test . you can also refer to www.ielts.org to download the basic test booklet All the best !!

Add a quick reply to 'preperation for IELTS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.