One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Probability of getting addmission in Singapore for Graduate Diploma in System Analysis
Bala Pillalamarri profile image Bala Pillalamarri Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hello, I hold a MSc in Information Technology with First Class from Mumbai University and I have been working as a Software Developer for 2 years. I would like to pursue the Graduate Diploma in System Analysis (GDipSA) program offered by National University of Singapore Institute of System Sciences (NUS-ISS). I would like to know my chances of getting admission to this program. Thank you.
  • February 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (3)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Bala, eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate from a renowned Medical Practitioner and candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor's/Master's Degree are usually considered.

Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Rahul Ramanujam profile image Rahul Ramanujam Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10
Guhan u r entirely wrong. And Bala.. the admissions r already over. By the way eligibility is decent academics , u need to pass their written test and then need to get through the interview. They care a damm about TOEFL and GRE.
Varshini Rajagopal Varshini Rajagopal Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi,

Im very much interested in applying for this course this year. If its not too much trouble could I ask you couple of questions:

1. How difficult is the entrance test?
2. What do they ask in the interview? (I’ve done couple of internships in coding. Apart from those should I prepare for anything else for the interview?)
3. What is the job scenario after completion?

Thank you in advance.

Add a quick reply to 'Probability of getting addmission in Singapore for Graduate Diploma in System Analysis'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.