One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 39 posts
Probable safe Universities with given GRE score for MS in Electrical Engineering
Rahul Wani profile image Rahul Wani Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I'am applying in US for MS in Electrical engineering courses,which are the probable good universities I can get with my- -My GRE Score - 294 -Quant-154 and English-140 -58% aggregate in electrical engineering
  • January 03, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (39)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Low GRE score is not an end to your MS in US Dream. There are lots of universities accepting, even GRE score of 280. Go through the list of universities given below and for more list visit Uniguru. Some of these universities are good even though they are accepting low or minimum GRE scores. I request you to directly check with the university admission team and then start your application process. Also you have mentioned English 140 and what score is it? If you have any clarification mail me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Universities like Northeastern Illinois University
Indian University South Bend
Lawrence Tech University
Widener University
City College of the City of New York
Montana State University
Rowan University

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Bandaru Purna profile image Bandaru Purna Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi,

I have gre score of 281, IELTS 6.0, overall percentage of 60% for spring 2015 for MS in EE.

Thanks in advance.

Satish

Dhanalakshmi Gajjalakonda profile image Dhanalakshmi Gajjalakonda Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi, My GRE Score is 281, Quant:147, Verbal :134. My Graduation percentage  in Computer Science is 73%. Please let me the list of Universities which i can apply .

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Dhanalakshmi,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Below are the university options you may look at:

University of Illinois Springfield

University of Michigan Dearborn

You may send your CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that we can support you to shortlist some more universities, editing of SOP & LOR and visa process.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Gaurav Shitole profile image Gaurav Shitole Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

i am applyng for ms in EE my gre score is 285 and my BE aggregate is 65%

my toefl is scheduled on 21st of march. so it possible for me to apply this fall. or should i wait till spring. 

n if i do get to apply then which universities should i apply for, with this gre score.

Add a quick reply to 'Probable safe Universities with given GRE score for MS in Electrical Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.