One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I know the procedure to apply for Registered Dietitian course?
Krupa Mehta Krupa Mehta Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi I am Krupa Mehta from India.I am currently pursuing M.Sc in Clinical nutrition and dietetics from SNDT university, Mumbai. I do not have any work experience. I wish to take Registered Dietitian coursework and examination in any good university in USA.please help me on how to go about and also regarding approximate fees structure.

• August 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Krupa,

Saint Louis University in the US offers a Dual MS degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. The annual tuition fee is around 18,500 USD and that excludes stuff like accomodation and other Uni-related costs.

Stephen F. Austin State University in Texas, USA, is also a good option to consider. They offer a Master of Science in Human Sciences - Food, Nutrition and Dietetics degree for an annual tuition cost of around 12,000 USD. They even have a distant-study option that you could consider.

But if you are looking to explore more options based on course fee, course structure, curriculum and ratings and more then you should register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India. - Here, you'll get free guidance on all your study abroad needs. Everything from admission guidance, application guidance, test prep, visas and scholarship options can be explored free of cost on the site. So register today and get free advice from our in-office advisors.

Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Add a quick reply to 'Can I know the procedure to apply for Registered Dietitian course?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.