One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Advice to do MPharm abroad
Viranshu Prajapati Viranshu Prajapati Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello sir/mam i am viranshu i m doin right know its of 4 yrs after this i want to do in abroad so please can you tell me which country is best for me.and i want to know about scholarship programmes as i m true towards you i am nt that much good in studies still i want to study abroad its my dream.i want to know whole procedure from advice to get admission in college and i also want to know that can i do masters in fashion designing also?
  • October 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

UK, USA and Australia are famous study destinations to pursue Masters in Pharmacy. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru for the countries mentioned above.

For your query regarding scholarships, it depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

You need to choose the list of universities that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget.  Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. You may also have to take IELTS/TOEFL, however some universities may expect you take GRE. 

Your interest towards fashion designing is appreciated, but universities may consider it to be irrelevant courses selection and there are chances of your application to be rejected. I would suggest you to pursue with Masters in the same field only. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Advice to do MPharm abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.