One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Process and procedures and scholarship
Rudra Dhimal profile image Rudra Dhimal Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am from Bhutan, tiny Himalayan developing country, Asia. I have master degree in Commerce from India. (1) How do I get a full scholarship to pursue PhD in Community Management in ECU, Perth, Australia? (2) How do I process for university admission in ECU? (3) Can I process it for 2014-15 academic sessions? (4)How do I apply for a student Visa? (5)What are the criteria for getting enrolment in the course?
  • April 19, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, to apply for PhD you need to prepare a good Research proposal about the intended Research. You should go to the ECU website and find a professor who teaches Community Management and seek assistance. Send the professor the gist of the Research Proposal and seek guidance about the feasiblity of doing research at ECU and also seek Financial Assistance to pursue the PhD. It is long process and it could take about 6 to 8 months to get admissions. 

The visa is a big process and seek the guidance of a good Australian Education Advisor who can assist you to put in an application and visa documentation procedure. 

PhD are always difficult to get and so get conversion going for a few more Universities other than ECU and also have alternative pathways like MSc programs in case you did not get PhD. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Process and procedures and scholarship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.