One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Process of educational immigration from Pakistani university to Australian university
Sohaib Ahmad Sohaib Ahmad Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i want to immigrate from Pakistani university to Australian university.i want study there because there are no opportunities in Pakistan
  • November 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi, In order to apply for a student visa, a valid offer letter from a CRICOS registered Australian institute is required.

An IELTS score is a mandatory requirement and an evidence of this must be included at the time of application for the student visa. TOEFL is not accepted. The average IELTS test score for Diploma/Advance Diploma is 5.5 and for Bachelor, Graduate Diploma, Masters degree, Doctorate is 6.
To help you better please provide the subject of your interest, qualification and location. Meanwhile, check the list of Australian Universites to get an idea.
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Process of educational immigration from Pakistani university to Australian university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.