One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Production Engineering at chalmers university
Manoj Yadla Manoj Yadla Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
hi sir/mam this is manoj persuining my bachelors in mechanical engineering@kluniversity,i want to do my masters in production engineering so,i need to know about tyhe chalmers university is that good for productionh engineering are not?
  • November 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Manoj,

To know about the ranking of the University Times, Shangai rankings  are displayed in our Ranking page of the website. There you could find the general ranking over all. Regarding production management course at chalmers university, it is good to study if you have enough knowledge already and this will university studies will hep you to gain more insight about the course. If you have very less understanding, then the studies will not be best suitable for you. The university is well known and very popular and has good reviews among the students. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Production Engineering at chalmers university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.