One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Profile evaluation for MComp (IS specialization), NUS / MSIS NTU
Shreya Sinha Shreya Sinha Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 21

Hi,

I am plaaning to apply to the MComp (mostly IS specialization) at NUS and MSIS course at NTU.

My profile is : 

GRE - 314, TOEFL - 115, B.E IT from Pune University (2008-2012) , score - ~70% (First Class with Distinction) and 2+ years of work experience in a Fortune 500 MNC in core development area.

How good are my chances of getting into these universities. Also, is the MSIS course from NTU as widely recognized as an equivalent MS in MIS course from a decent US university?

• July 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Shreya,

Greetings from Hotcourses!!!

Though, Only 10% seats are available in these two universities for the international students, Yes definitely, you have a decent chance to get through them and you must give them a shot.

And, NUS and NTU are in the top 30 and 40 respectively and are very well equivalent to the US universities. In fact, you may work with the Singapore registered companies anywhere in the world for three years after you complete your program.

You can register on hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ to avail services for the application assistance and review & writing supplements.

Feel free to contact for further query.

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

011-49196911

Hotcourses Team

Add a quick reply to 'Profile evaluation for MComp (IS specialization)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.