1 800 103 2581
- Gre324(q168v156)|acads71(mu)|mscs fall2015
- Toelf-expecting atleast 100
- Paper-1 international...planning one more
- Pls tell me where to apply
- I'm thinking
- Gatech, uwisc-madison, umaryland-cp, umass-amherst, unc-chapelhill, ucb, utexas-austin
- August 06, 2014
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Alan and Divya(myself) are education consultants based out of USA. We are basically from Chennai. We have established this consulting opportunity for International students who are ambitious and want to explore the opportunities of studying abroad.
WHO WE ARE:
Alan holds a MS degree in Computer Science from one of the US universities and now works as a functional architect for a pharamceutical company. I have completed my MBA specialized in Marketing.
WHAT WE DO:
- YOU TAKE THE TEST; WE DO THE REST-----Let us know your field of interest. We will research colleges for you.
- We DO NOT have tie-up with any college ----- So we will not push you into a specific set of colleges for commission. We will get you the right college based on your academic establishments and these colleges are ranked by US NEWS, a leader in college,grad school ranking.
- RESPONSE IS EASIER AND FASTER -----Since we reside in the US, contacting colleges on behalf of you is easier. Stop waiting for responses from colleges. We will do it on your behalf giving you a faster response.
- SERVICE BEYOND SATISFACTION—— We do not stop with finding colleges for you but help you with the resume,SOP,letter of recommendation and any supporting documents for your VISA.
FINAL YEAR GUYS!!! PREPARE FOR YOUR GRE/TOEFL/IELTS WELL.
ALL THE BEST !!!
Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Whatsapp: +16184065325 / +3179410866
You drop your number in the mail. We will contact you
Based on the initial info that you have provided, you are eligible to apply tofor most of the Universities that you have mentioned (However, I suggest target a score of 335+ in GRE, a 100+ in TOEFL is fine). I suggest you shortlist 4-5 Universities with 2 in top 10 in the world, other 2 in top 50 in the world and 1 in the top 100 in the world!! This way you can be sure of admissions overseas. Let me know in case you have additional questions! Happy to help!