1 800 103 2581
Hi, My GRE scores are=318 ( Q=161, Verbal=157, AWA=3). TOEFL=116
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Krishna Institute of Engg and tec affliated to UPTU.
B.Tech %age= 77.5% aggregate
1. Final year project was a research based project on Nanophotonics From IIT Delhi.
2. Research Paper ( based on the same research) will be published next year.
3. Have done a lot of extracurriculur activies
4. 10th=90.4%, 12th=89.8%
5. Currently working in an educational startup as a hardware engineer
Please shortlist the following universities as ambitious/mod/safe-
UI Urbana Champaign
UM Ann Arbor
Univ of Washington
UC Santa Barbara
- September 24, 2014
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Greetings from Hotcourses India!
First of all you have very good profile and with which you will be able to get into 6-7 Universities of the ones you have shortlisted, There are more options available and if you are able to apply before 1 nov then you have chance to get scholarships also. USA take 10 months in their application processing so I would suggest you to start by now.
Hotcourses provide free services from Shortlisting the Universities, Applying to the Universities till the visa!
Please get yourself registered on our website www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ for more updates! You can also reach me at 011-49196912 or email@example.com