One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please evaluate my Profile and let me know if I will get into the following universities .
Prateek Joshi profile image Prateek Joshi Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi ,I am Prateek Joshi my profile is as follows:

Gre: 324 Q 165 V 159

Toefl: 112 R 30 L 30 W 26 S 26

Undergraduation : Computer Engineering from,  University of Pune , 66.45 % cumulative aggregate four years (First class with  Distinction is 66+ % in Pune University)

Research Experience

Gujrati Optical Character Recognition using Backpropagation Networks and K-NN Clustering Algorithm
(Under Dr.J.R Prasad)

Publication of Technical Paper on “Map-Reduce an Experimental analysis using Hardware scaling“
published in Volume 2 :: Issue 8, 9 :: International Journal of Electrical Electronics and Computer Systems ( ISSN : 2347-2820)

Work Experience

Product Lifecycle  Management -Developer,Tata Technologies
(1/21/2014- Present)

Teacher  ,Indian Institute For Computer Education, Bhilai
( 8/13/2013-11/30/2013)

I am thinking of applying to the following universities for MS in CS

NCSU

Gatech

UC Irvine

Stony Brook

Maryland College Park

Tamu

Suny Buffalo

ASU

UFL

• February 20, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi prateek,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

You have an excellent profile and have great chance in getting admits from the University you have selected but you need to cross the deadlines for the University as Maryland has already closed taking applications for Fall intake! 

You can also take our services as we are assisting starting from applying from the universities till visa applying and would also like to inform you that we are not charging anything for the services! You can contact us at our toll free num 1800-103-2581 or email me you questions at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in

Thanks,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a quick reply to 'Please evaluate my Profile and let me know if I will get into the following universities .'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.