One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Profile Evaluation for the List of Universities.
Raju B profile image Raju B Member Join date: Jul, 2011 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My Profile GRE 313 (154v 159q) 3.5 awa, Toefl 103, BA (3yrs) Eco and Maths 50%, MA Economics (2yrs) 71% (Tribhuvan University, Nepal) .I have shortlisted these Universities for Applying fall 2013 For MS MA Economics. Kindly help me with the list. Which universities would you recommend for my profile? Thanks in advance. 1.South Dakota State University 2.Illinois State University 3.Eastern Illinois University 4.California State University East Bay 5.Oklahoma state University 6. California state Polytechnic University Pomona. 7.California state University, Fullerton. 8. Virginia State University 9.Southern Illinois University, Edwardsrville 10.Youngstown State Univ. 11. Saint Cloud University. Expecting for your reply Thanks you Keshob sharma
  • May 27, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Keshob, It’s very hard to find the Average GRE Exam scores or percentage required for admission for each department and college. Universities look for a good marks achieved in bachelors. You can select the university and the course by the ranking of the university, and read the reviews of the students given. There is a University ranking page in Uniguru, you can find it in Scholarship & More option available in the site. 

All the best.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Profile Evaluation for the List of Universities.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.