One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Profile Evaluation to study postgraduation in chemica engineering
Varun Sama profile image Varun Sama Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a chemical Engineering graduate ( 66.90%) from Panjab University Chandigarh. I also have a work ex of about 2 years with a MNC. My toefl score is 103 and I have decent amount of extra curricular activities record also. I am applying for MS to University of Calgary and Western University Ontario.. Should I apply for more universities or with my profile have a strong chance of getting into one of these universities..?
  • December 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Varun ! It is always better to have more options in hand rather relying on 2 universities. You can probably try Universities like Mc Gill , University of Alberta, Mc Master university  which is also recommendable for Chemical Engineering. You have got good TOEFL score however writing GRE is advisable. Though you had an average percentage ,with good projects done ,having 2 years work experience and good scores in GRE and TOEFL will help you getting into Top Universities. Other than your credentials you should submit inspiring SOP/LOR along with Application materials.
GoodLuck !

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Profile Evaluation to study postgraduation in chemica engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.