One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please evaluate my profile and tell me if I am eligible for MS in Power Systems and also suggest unis that offer that course.
Anay Waghale Anay Waghale Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

GRE 307 (Q-161 V-146 AWA-3.5)

TOEFL-NOT GIVEN YET

CGPA-7.07  (ELECTRICAL ENGG.)

12th-86%

10th-90%

4 minor projects and working on a major project.All related to my field

15 days training at locoshed

Want to do MS in Power Systems

Please suggest some universities.

• September 10, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Anay,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

You meet the requirements of most of the universities offering MS in Power Systems and There are many good universities in the USA which will accept your profile easily! But you need to appear for an English test it could be eith TOEFL/IELTS, Scores which you required are min.80/110TOEFL and 6.5IELTS. Below given are some universities offering MS in Power Systems.

1. Cornell University

http://www.ece.cornell.edu/research/energy-and-power-systems.cfm

2. University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignUIUC - Power & Energy Systems

3. Iowa State University - Power Systems Engineering

For further enquiry please dont hesitate to contact us at 011-49196912

Please dont forget to get yourself registered on our website www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ to get updates on study abroad!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Hotcourses Team

Add a quick reply to 'Please evaluate my profile and tell me if I am eligible for MS in Power Systems and also suggest unis that offer that course.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.