One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Programs leading to a doctorate degree in Autism and Art Therapy
Catherine Cheng profile image Catherine Cheng Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir/Madam, I am looking for chances to pursue a doctorate degree in your university. I finished my Master of Science Art Therapy in UK in 2006 and I am now hoping to get a doctorate degree in your university. My research interest is on Autism and Art Therapy and I live and work in Hong Kong and I would like to work on the doctorate as an overseas student. Thanking you in anticipation. Regards, Catherine Cheng
  • March 01, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar profile image Madhan Kumar Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 65

Hi Catherine, Goldsmiths, (University of London,UK) offers doctorate degree on Art psychotherapy. You can refer the information here.

Add a quick reply to 'Programs leading to a doctorate degree in Autism and Art Therapy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.