One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Proof of funds for student visa
Debashree Hazarika profile image Debashree Hazarika Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi, I am applying to a New Zealand university for a diploma in cookery. I want to know what can be shown as proof fo funds for the Visa since the personal loan that i have taken will now be used to pay my univ fees. Please help!

• May 25, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (3)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1720

Dear Debashree,

Proof of funds is the source of money that how you have managed it. for details Please send you documents on our email ID  or else call me or text me on 09818544402.

Nupur Verma

Bhawana S profile image Bhawana S Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi, I am applying for a PG program. What is the idead scope for PGDip and/or MBA. 

Which sector has most jobs and how is the possibility of obtaining the job post study to have a 2/3 year work visa?

thanks your reply will be appreciated.

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1720

Dear Bhawana,

MBA will always have an edege over GD couse. as such there is no gurantee associated for any job with any course, it depends upon student's skillset.

in terms of work permit it changes form course to course.

With Regards

Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'Proof of funds for student visa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.